Top 15 TimeCamp Alternatives in 2022
TimeCamp is one of the popular employee monitoring and productivity-enhancing software available today. It can track remote employees, manage client invoicing, provide insightful reports, assist in easy invoicing, etc. However, TimeCamp isn’t a perfect solution for employee time and productivity tracking. Using TimeCamp can be complicated at times and its reports just offer limited flexibility. Moreover, there are reviews about its interface being slow and clumsy, and less intuitive for its users. And not all teams and businesses can be served by a single tool. In conclusion, there are a variety of reasons why TimeCamp fails in a number of areas. As a result, many can look for alternatives to TimeCamp. Therefore, we are providing a list of the Top 15 Best TimeCamp Alternatives & Competitors in 2022. This list shall provide a comprehensive review of the advantages, disadvantages, costs, and features of each of its best alternatives.
Best TimeCamp Alternatives and Competitors in 2022 at a Glance
You might be confused as to decide which TimeCamp alternative will best suit your needs. Therefore, here is a quick brief by providing Best TimeCamp alternatives and competitors in 2022 at a glance.
Desklog allows you to optimize your company’s productivity with its efficient employee time tracking features and tools integrated with built-in project management features. Also, allows you to track your employees’ activities during work hours and the progress of various projects. Desklog is the best TimeCamp alternative if we consider the number of brilliant features and reasonable price it offers. Moreover, it can help and manage attendance, all at the same place. The productive or non-productive app and website usage of your employees can also be tracked.
Desklog allows to track the URL and apps used by employees during work hours. You can monitor productive time spent on projects and tasks. In addition, Desklog allows managing the log-in/off details to manage the attendance effectively.
Idle Time tracking
Idle time tracking feature keeps track of the intervals when the user is inactive on their computer. With Desklog’s idle time tracking feature, you can verify if idle time was utilized for work-related actions. Besides, this feature can help you to know if employees are inactive on their computers during work hours.
This feature allows you to monitor employee activity by analyzing screenshots taken at specific or random intervals . Authorized personnel will be capable to track apps used and the documents and URLs an employee works on.
- Provides Offline Time Tracking
- Can generate Productivity Report
- Also allows Document title tracking
- In addition, provides attendance management features
- Absence Calendar
- Moreover, generates unlimited data history
- Allows offline time request
- Can accommodate unlimited teams
- Also allows remote installation
- In addition, provides premium support
Desklog has a free version with limited features and also provides premium plans with more advanced features. Like the businesses and enterprise plans are priced at $3.5 and $4.5 respectively per user per month.
Want to boost your team’s productivity?
Try free for 30 days | No credit card required
Try Desklog for free!
Hubstaff is a simple employee time and productivity tracking software. In fact, it can support more than 30 integrations and automates team management. It also has lightweight apps for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Tracks time spent on each task and project
- Also Monitors activity levels
- Provides employee monitoring with unlimited screenshots
- Have Per-user settings
- Besides, it has Absence Calendar
- In addition,provides Mobile GPS tracking
Hubstaff has a free version with limited features for single users. Its Basic, Premium, and Enterprise plans start at $7 /per user/per month.
3. Time Doctor
Time Doctor provides extensive analytics of how and where time is spent during work hours. Moreover, it lets workers and managers enhance productivity and end product. It not only keeps track of attendance and time at work. But also delivers summaries of how much time is consumed on each project, client, or task.
Time Doctor Features
- Provides Time tracking
- Allows Employee activity tracking
- Can use to Track apps and URLs
- Also helps to manage payrolls automatically
- In addition allows 60+ integrations with popular tools
Time Doctor Pricing
Time Doctor does not provide a free plan. And its Basic, Standard, and Premium plans start at $7/user/month.
Lets have a quick ComparisonDeskTime Vs Hubstaff
DeskTime is one of the popular employee monitoring software worldwide. It provides 14+ features and integrations as well as project management tools. Besides, Desktime provides its features both through Desktop and mobile applications
- Provides automatic time tracking
- Besides allows URL and app tracking
- Also generates productivity reports
- Allows idle time tracking
- In addition, has features for Project time tracking
Desktime has a free lite version for single users with a few features. Also, they provide Team plans called Pro, Premium, and Enterprise plans with additional features starting from $3/month/user.
Everhour is a team-based time tracking software that is ideal for project management and invoicing. Its optimized time tracking features make it an excellent choice for monitoring remote workers. Moreover, Everhour is a powerful time tracking software that easily supports popular integrations. It is one of the popular TimeCamp alternatives.
- Facilitates to set reminders and project estimates
- Gives time budget scheme for projects
- Also provides professional-looking invoices
- In addition allows, smooth integrations
Everhour has two pricing plans, one for individuals and one for teams. That is, for individuals, it is $8/month billed annually and $7/month per user billed annually for teams.
Clockify helps you track productivity and billable hours over multiple projects. It enables employers to establish the duration of each project. And also tracks hourly rates, inspect ongoing actions, and creates breakdowns for multiple tasks.
- Facilitates effective time-tracking
- Provides efficient tools for timesheet management
- Also provides an activity dashboard
- Provides in-depth reporting
- In addition, allows unlimited projects & tasks
Clockify offers a free plan with basic features. Besides, provides standard, pro, and enterprise plans with additional features starting from $3.99 /user/month.
ActivTrak provides expert performance analytics and productivity monitoring tools that give expert insights. In fact, their features can empower employees, optimize resources, and improve productivity. It provides straightforward transparency and insights into how workers perform in the office or remotely.
- Provides insightful activity dashboard
- Generates applications report
- Also generates websites report
- ProvidesAutomated classification of websites & apps activity
- Moreover, provides activity alarms and email notifications
ActivTrak’s free plan has limited features and is not suitable for teams with up to three users. On the other hand, Advanced and Enterprise plans comprising additional features start from $7.20/user/month.
RescueTime is very popular and has over 2 million users worldwide. It also keeps track of offline actions such as call logs, and meetings other than work done on the computer. Productivity evaluation and distraction management are considered the most important features of RescueTime. It improves productivity and eliminates any possible distractions.
- Generates good application use report
- Also generates Website usage report
- Have a insightful Activity dashboard
- Besides Automatically classifies websites & apps usage activity
- In addition, gives activity alarms and email notifications
RescueTime provides a free basic plan.In addition, provides Premium Plans with additional features starting at $9 /month/user.
Learn the Top 10 DeskTime Alternatives 2021 f
Toggl is a reliable employee time and productivity tracking software used by over 5 million users worldwide.This software makes it effortless to allot responsibilities and form timelines. This also helps to estimate for particular projects. This helps in tracking which projects are becoming delayed and over budgeted.
- Provides efficient time tracking
- Also provide features for idle time tracking
- Besides allows integrations with 100+ apps
- Moreover,it has features to measure billable time
- Have activity alarms and email notifications
Toggl has a free plan with a few features. But for big teams, they provide Starter, Premium, and Enterprise plans with prices starting from $9/user/month.
Timely is an employee time and productivity tracking software that gives top priority to employee privacy. Workers can control their private timeline and what information is displayed to another person. Timely can also handle all team activities from payroll and project management to performance insights and employee wellbeing.
- Provides time tracking features
- Also have Idle time tracking
- Besides easily Integrates with 100+ apps
- Easily helps to measure billable time and assists in budgeting
- In addition, provides activity alarms and email notifications
Timely has a free plan with a few features. But for teams with up to 5 users and more can use Premium, and Enterprise plans to start from $9/user/month.
nTask is a smart time management app that is a decent Timecamp alternatives. This software has useful capabilities for task and project management such as managing and scheduling tasks. This software provides a complete solution to time management that aims to help its users meet deadlines and stay organized.
- Provides task progress monitoring tools
- Also generates timestamp and time logs
- Besides it facilitates to have a well designed to-do list
- Moreover it provides clutter-free UI
- In addition, provides risk evaluation and management tools
nTask has a premium plan that starts at $ 3 per user per month.It also provides a business plan that can charge up to $8 per user per month.
Timeneye is a time tracking software that helps to increase productivity. This is made possible through effective time tracking, project management features, and team monitoring. Moreover, it has efficient tools to keep its user’s budgets under control goes.
- Facilitates hassle-free time tracking
- Also provides project management features
- Besides assists in budget management
- In brief,helps a lot in team monitoring
They have a pro plan that costs $7.00 per user per month and shall vary accordingly for the annual plan.
TMetric provides a great TimeCamp alternative by providing report-oriented project and time management software. They provide good insights by providing productivity reports that are generated after accurate user activity monitoring. They help to generate accurate payroll for compensating better.
- Billing and invoicing feature
- Insights into individual and Teams productivity
- Team management features
- Project Budgeting
- Time off calender
- Accurate Payroll
TMetric has a free plan which costs $5 per user per month and a business plan can cost $7 per user per month and an additional price for more resources.
Insightful is one of the best TimeCamp alternatives that provides good features and tools which help to enhance employee productivity and the overall output of an organization. This software has regular screenshots features, employee productivity monitoring tools, attendance tracking, and more efficient tools to keep good track of employee productivity.
- Computer Activity Tracking
- Regular screenshots
- Verified attendance tracking
- Project overview features
- Project Budgeting features
Insightful has a 7-day free trial and costs $ 6.4 per user annually for its basic plan, while its much-advanced plan costs $ 8 per employee annually.
15. My Hours
My Hours is an alternative to TimeCamp that can break down work activity and helps to overlook, track, manage and enhance productive activity. This software helps to easily track employee activity by providing a more personal approach to tracking. The program aims for employees and their managers to oversee users’ setbacks and strategies or train accordingly.
- Dashboard with insightful Reports
- Activity tracking tools with detailing
- Custom Reports
- Time Log features
- Easy invoicing
My Hours charges nothing for using its basic features while $ 6 per user per month for its much-advanced plan
Although TimeCamp is a popular employee monitoring software, it has its shortcomings. There are lots of TimeCamp alternatives available today. This list covers the Top 15 Best TimeCamp Alternatives & Competitors in 2022. Many of the software suggested here can help you boost your team’s productivity. Choose the employee productivity and time tracking software most suited for your team, and start boosting your employee productivity!