ISO 27001:2013 Certified
Desklog is committed to data security standards and practices with ISO 27001:2013 certification. We certified our product and services with an ISO 27001:2013 certification as a base for our Information Security Management System.
With supreme ISO 27001:2013, we hereby adhere to the best practices in all the business processes and actions relating to the security and data privacy of our information security management system especially client’s data privacy and protection. With this certification, we adhere to data privacy standards globally.
What Is ISO 27001:2013 Certification?
ISO is the International Organization for Standardization. A set of secured information and best standard privacy practices concerning customer data management that ensures the best international standards of data security is known as ISO 27001:2013 certification.
ISO standards are the outcome of the agreement driven actions and it is a global agency that helps to provide diverse standards for industrial, commercial, and public use. It possesses a huge knowledge and experience from all industry sectors.
The risk management data control set in place by ISO 27001:2013 includes personal information, financial information, intellectual property, employee or client details shared with us.
Desklog Information Security Management System
With respect to ISO 27001:2013 standards, we actively:
- Recognize the potential risk of assets and arrange data encryption.
- Make sure that ongoing information availability, ongoing confidentiality,
- integrity via internal control policy.
- Ensure the importance of business management by using controls for to protect business processes and the availability of data information from any major disaster and make sure timely data backup.
- Arrange assessments and audits by certified third parties along with our DPO data protection officer to make sure that our ISMS adheres to the requirements of ISO 27001:2013.
- Maintain all access control frameworks including supporting policies, technologies, and business processes.