1. What type of systems are supported by Desklog?
Yes! It is compatible with the end-user computing system Windows and Linux.
2. How to install as a Linux or Windows user?
The User can download the app for either Windows or Linux as per his requirement and install on their system.
Installation Procedure In Windows Operating System
1. Run the downloaded .exe file and it opens up a login window as shown in the below screenshot.
2. Enter the following details
*Email: Enter the registered Email id.
*Password: Enter the registered password (received via mail for the user).
After entering the details click on the Submit button to submit the user details on the server. It displays the pop up message “ Your information has been saved successfully” as shown in the below screenshot.
3. Click on the Finish button to complete the user registration. The Desklog icon will be displayed on the taskbar tray.
Installation Procedure In Linux Operating System
1. Install the already downloaded file by using the command.
sudo dpkg -i Desklog-Client-0.1.0.deb
Double click and Install the deb file as shown in the below screenshot.
2. Follow the steps 2, 3 discussed in the above section to complete the user registration.
4. Is it possible to track any browser other than chrome or firefox?
Yes! all browsers can be tracked with Desklog.
3. After installation, where will you be able to see the Desklog icon?
Once you have installed and login to Desklog, you will be able to see the Desklog icon on the taskbar tray. Right click on the icon there are features to go online and go offline. You can also click on My Desklog option on right clicking on the icon to login to Desklog home page.