Click on My Task menu to view and manage all assigned tasks of the user as shown in the below screenshot.
There are four filters available at the top right corner as shown in the above screenshot. Click on the filters to filter out any particular set of tasks
- Task Type : Filter the task type from the options listed (Normal/Epic/User story/Bug)
- Task Priority : Filter the priority type of the task from the options listed (critical/high/low/medium/intermediate).
- Task Status : Filter the task status from the options listed(To Do/In-Progress/ Pause/ Task Done/Task Completed/etc)
- Time Period : Filter the time period from the options (This Week/This Month/This Year) to list the task during that period.
The list of tasks are displayed depending upon the filters selected and it displays the task name, task status, assigned by, task id, task duration, etc as highlighted in the above screenshot.
Click on any task ID to view, start or pause the task. It opens up the task as shown in the below screenshot.
Task ID with Task Title
Task ID with the title of the task is displayed on the left top corner as highlighted in the above screenshot. It also displays the details like project, task type, priority, estimated time, spent time
Status of the task on the top right corner as highlighted in the above screenshot. Choose the status (In-Progress/Pause/Task Done) from the dropdown to either start/stop or to complete the task.
Task Progress is highlighted and it is displayed in green as the task is in-progress state. The percentage time spent is displayed at the end of the task progress.
The description about the task is added here by the authorized person who assigned the task.
The user can add any comments about the task in the space provided.
The user can attach any file related to the task in the space provided.
The options on the right pane as highlighted on the screenshot are as follows:
- *Assigned To : Displays the username to whom the task is assigned
- *People Involved : The number of people involved in the project
- *Report To : To whom the task should be reported to
- *Created By : The authorized user name who created the task.
- Estimated End Time : The time at which the task should be completed
- Last Updated Time : Each time after starting the task after a pause updates the estimated end time and displays the updated time.
- Created Time : The time at which the task is created.
- Files In This Task : The attached files will be displayed here.
- Comments : The added comment will be displayed here.